Dedicated Divorce Attorney in the Greater Atlanta Area Helps Ease Legal Concerns
Compassionate Lawyer Providing Creative Resolutions For All Types of Family Law Issues
Divorce causes so much pain and uncertainty. You need an advocate who understands your concerns and can combine knowledgeable legal advice with personal attention. At Lamar Law Office, LLC, I have the experience and skill to help protect your children, your property and even your business or professional practice. After years of practicing family law at another firm, I am proud to help Georgia families from my own offices in Lithonia and Atlanta. I provide strong representation for clients facing all of the issues associated with ending a marriage, including child custody, child and spousal support, and property division. Even if your matter involves special circumstances such as substance abuse, domestic violence or a military spouse, my firm can guide you toward a positive result.
A Passionate Advocate Delivering Skillful Representation to Spouses
I have spent my entire legal career handling family law matters. Each client of Lamar Law Office can count on receiving:
- Real-World Advice — I serve my clients by providing well-informed advice on how to improve their situation. No matter the legal issue, my mission is to give you the best chance possible at success in and out of court.
- Emotional Support — Ending a marriage creates tremendous emotional turmoil. However your case proceeds, I am always aware of this and will treat you with respect and compassion to ease your stress.
- Personal Attention — There’s no such thing as a standard divorce. At Lamar Law Office, I take the time to learn about you and each important detail of your marriage. That way, I can customize a plan to help attain your specific goals.
- Committed Advocacy — Life’s daily responsibilities are not put on hold when you’re going through a divorce. I will aggressively protect your legal interests so you can take care of the rest of your life.
Along with concern for your well-being, I value your time and will always be straightforward about the assistance I can give to you.
Understanding Legal Support For Matters Related to Family Disputes
Though the legal system can be intimidating, I can simplify the issues for you and answer your questions on matters regarding:
- Child Custody and Visitation — No divorce issue is more important than your ability to see and spend time with your child. I work relentlessly to help establish child custody and visitation agreements that preserve parent-child relationships and will make sure that details such as holidays are addressed.
- Child Support — Georgia courts use formulas to establish child support terms, but sometimes crucial information is overlooked. Lamar Law Office can evaluate all relevant factors and advocate for a fair rate. I also assist parents with enforcement and modification actions.
- Property Division — State law mandates that marital assets be divided equitably between divorcing spouses. An equitable split is not always an even split, however, which is why I will argue for a just resolution.
- Family Violence — Quick action is necessary if there is a threat of physical harm in your home. I can help you seek a Family Violence Protection Order if you or other family members are in danger.
Even if you’re unsure whether a legal solution exists to your family problem, Lamar Law Office will give you a knowledgeable assessment of your options.
Contact an Atlanta-Area Divorce Lawyer for Strong Representation
Lamar Law Office, LLC represents spouses in divorce cases in the Greater Atlanta area. My offices are in Lithonia and Atlanta. Call 678-653-3772 or contact me online to schedule a meeting. If you retain my firm, the initial consultation is free.